Requirements for members to be considered participants of a Community of Practice
- Be a member of the Arizona Registry
- Fill out an interest form, choose a CoP and sign consent forms
- Create or update a career and professional development plan with the guidance of a CoP Coordinator
- Attend a minimum of 9 professional development sessions throughout the year from August-June
- Receive individual coaching or group technical assistance
Missed Sessions Policy
Community of Practice members cannot attend every once in a while and take a few months off and then come back. Belonging to a Community of Practice is a professional commitment, and once a person chooses not to attend for a few sessions, she or he cannot come back. People understand that in order to be a Community of Practice member, one must register and make a commitment to attend and participate. In order to maintain attendance and cohesion, no drop-ins are allowed.