Enrollment to a Community of Practice (only happens from July – September)
- Fill out or update an interest form and sign two consent forms seeking permission to collect, store, and report data per various requirements.
- Select the Community of practice you want to join.
- You will be invited to attend a first session intended to provide a professional development advising session to talk about your educational path and the learning goals you have for the fiscal year.
- You will be considered enrolled once you have created or updated your Professional Development Plan with assistance of a CoP Coordinator.
- Attend a minimum of nine professional development sessions from August through May.
- Receive free mentoring, coaching, consultation, Professional Development Advising, and peer-to-peer technical assistance from Coordinators.
NOTE: When you have had the professional development advising, 1st session, have attended professional development sessions, and have received a technical assistance session of any type, you are considered participating in the Communities of Practice.